Micheal Burt is known as “The Super Coach,” for his unique blend of being a former championship coach who has an entrepreneurial mindset. He has authored 12 books, including the best-seller Zebra and Cheetahs, as well as his newest book Everybody Needs a Coach in Life. As a basketball coach, Burt won 221 games in a nine-year period, including the school’s first-ever State Championship. He now speaks, coaches, trains, and leads some of the top companies in the world. His biggest coaching program has over 150 entrepreneurs and sales professionals enrolled in MONSTER PRODUCER and his new virtual training interactive platform is called “The Monster Growth Academy” which houses over 400 web based interactive lessons for you to absorb on any device anytime.
In today’s episode, we discuss:
- Why everybody needs a coach in life
- How successful people become successful
- Advice on writing a book and telling your story
- Mistakes the people make when trying to grow their business
Books, Resources, and Links Mentioned in the Podcast
Watch Coach Burt’s YouTube channel
Podcasts and Books that Coach Burt Recommends …
- The Cardone Zone with Grant Cardone
- Master of Scale with Reid Hoffman
- Sermons from Stephen Furtick at Elevation Church
- Sermons from Brady Cooper of New Vision Church
- Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
Email info@CoachBurt.com to get information or to sign up to go to Grant Cardone’s 10X Growth Conference in Las Vegas. Coach Burt is offering a great ticket package for this event. Click here for more information.
Get one month free of Monster Producer when you email info@CoachBurt.com and mention this podcast ($399 value).
Books by Micheal Burt that I recommend:
- Everybody Needs a Coach in Life
- Zebras and Cheetahs: Look Different and Stay Agile to Survive the Business Jungle
- This Ain’t No Practice Life
- Person of Interest: Become the person other people want a piece of and can’t live without
“You can’t see the picture when you are inside the frame” (Micheal Burt)
“Just because your feelings are real don’t make them right” (Micheal Burt)
Coach Burt in Action
This Episode is Sponsored By Audible
Today’s podcast is brought to you by audible – get a FREE audiobook download and 30-day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/SuccessIsAChoice. Over 180,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or mp3 player, INCLUDING COACH BURT’S BOOK “EVERYBODY NEEDS A COACH IN LIFE”
Rate and Review
Please consider rating the podcast with 5 stars and leaving a quick review on iTunes. This helps tremendously in bringing the podcast to the attention of others.
You can tell your friends on Twitter about this episode by sharing the tweet below or spreading the word by using the share buttons below.
Thanks again for listening and remember that “Success is a choice. What choice will you make today?”