Larry Winget is known as “The Pitbull of Personal Development”. He was the star of A&E’s “Big Spender” reality show and is the author of many books, including 6 New York Times/Wall Street Journal best-sellers. Larry is the host of the “Grow a Pair” podcast and is popular expert guest on stations such as Fox Business, Fox News, and MSNBC. He has spoken to more than 400 of the Fortune-500 companies. Larry is the best branded, most recognizable speaker in the business. Many speakers claim to be original, but Larry Winget is THE original. He has established himself as an icon in the world of personal development and self-help. You won’t find many people who don’t know or who won’t recognize him as a result of his six national bestsellers, his thousands of on-stage appearances or his many regular television appearances. Larry was the first to be willing to take on the “positive attitude” motivational speakers and the Law Of Attraction bozos with his common sense, back to the basics approach. Larry still believes that hard work and excellence are the keys to success and communicates that like no other person on the planet can! Larry makes you think. He makes you uncomfortable. He offers common sense solutions that are impossible to argue with. On top of all that, he is hilarious.
In today’s episode, we discuss:
- His awesome books with great content and creative titles
- What he considers his best book and his most important book
- How you can have more money
- Why personal responsibility is important
- How we should be making choices in life
Books, Resources, and Links Mentioned in the Podcast
Click here to listen to Larry Winget’s “Grow a Pair” podcast.
Larry’s Books . . .
- What’s Wrong with Damn Near Everything!: How the Collapse of Core Values Is Destroying Us and How to Fix It
- Your Kids Are Your Own Fault: A Fix-the-Way-You-Parent Guide for Raising Responsible, Productive Adults
- You’re Broke Because You Want to Be: How to Stop Getting By and Start Getting Ahead
- Grow a Pair: How to Stop Being a Victim and Take Back Your Life, Your Business, and Your Sanity
- It’s Called Work for a Reason!: Your Success Is Your Own Damn Fault
- People are Idiots and I Can Prove It: The 10 Ways You Are Sabotaging Yourself and How You Can Overcome Them
Larry Winget in Action
This Episode is Sponsored By Audible
Today’s podcast is brought to you by audible – get a FREE audiobook download and 30-day free trial (new subscribers only) at www.audibletrial.com/SuccessIsAChoice. Over 180,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or mp3 player. Download a free audio book from Larry Winget for free from our friends at Audible.
Rate and Review
Please consider rating the podcast with 5 stars and leaving a quick review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are the lifeblood of a podcast. This helps tremendously in bringing the podcast to the attention of others.
You can tell your friends on Twitter about this episode by sharing the tweet below or spreading the word by using the share buttons below.
Thanks again for listening and remember that “Success is a choice. What choice will you make today?”