“That was the best leadership workshop I have been to. We had great, open conversations that were beneficial to helping me take the right steps to become a better leader.”
~ Cheryl Doughty (Controller at Mt. Pisgah School in Atlanta, Ga)
From the locker room to the board room,
everybody needs a coach to maximize results
Jamy Bechler specializes in working with individuals and companies that are serious about achieving new levels of success. He is a much sought-after professional speaker as his presentations and speeches are essential for motivating, inspiring and providing direction. However, in addition to adding value to audiences big and small, Jamy understands that to fully maximize your potential and optimize your results, a more in-depth approach is needed. A consistent, systematic approach that meets an individual’s or company’s needs is what will take them from what they are now to where they want to go in the future.
TYPES OF TRAINING
- 1-on-1 Coaching
- Group/Team Coaching
- Workshops (partial, day-long, multi-day)
- Virtual Training
Curious how Jamy can help you?
Schedule a no-obligation conversation or complimentary coaching session.
WINNING AT WORK
The “WINNING AT WORK” training program is great for companies looking to maximize their strengths and minimize their weaknesses resulting in optimized results. We come along side of you and help you achieve maximum performance through advanced coaching methods and proven leadership principles. We have developed training programs to help take your company to the next level or to address issues that are holding you back. What area(s) of your business do you want to take to the next level? We can customize our programs to meet your needs. The following is a list of our WINNING AT WORK categories:
- On-boarding/New hires
- Executive level leadership
- Future leaders/Succession planning
- Culture shaping
- Sales/Customer service
- Departmental efficiency/Operations
- Generational/Cultural Relationships
The “ULTRA” (ULeadership Training Academy) training program is primarily geared to high school and college students. It is a valuable program for both athletes and non-athletes. ULTRA is designed to help grow the next generation of leaders. Depending upon the needs of the school, the program can be monthly or weekly, with virtual and/or in-person training sessions. In this program, we break down the fundamentals of leadership and teach the students practical methods on how to have a positive influence on the world around them. The core message is that “Leadership begins with U”. We emphasize that everyone is a leader regardless of their age, role or status because leadership is just influence and everyone can become a person of influence.
JOHN MAXWELL CORE SYSTEMS
The “JOHN MAXWELL CORE SYSTEMS” training programs consist of teaching the leadership principles of John Maxwell. John C. Maxwell is considered the #1 leadership expert in the world and has written more than 100 books. His philosophies have been successfully implemented by Fortune 500 companies, churches, schools, teams and individuals for decades. Each of the following systems are based upon one of his best-selling books and will maximize you and your organization’s potential for success.
- “15 Invaluable Laws of Growth”
- “Becoming a Person of Influence”
- “Everyone Communicates, Few Connect”
- “Leadership Gold”
- “How to be a REAL Success”
- “Put your Dreams to the Test”
- “Sometimes You Win, Sometimes You Learn”
- “Intentional Living”
The “CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES” training programs are specifically designed to take your team and/or team members to a higher level of performance. They address important areas that you or your organization needs to master in order to maximize potential and improve results. Whether you are an individual, sports team or business, the following CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES training programs can be beneficial.
- “Creating a Championship Culture”
- “Championship Sales”
- “Making Championship Choices”
- “Being a Champion of Character”
- “Cultivating a Championship Network”
- “Gaining a Championship Edge on the Competition”
- “Designing a Championship Recruiting System”
- “Developing a Champion’s Mindset”
“Becoming a Championship Leader”
WHY DOES YOUR BUSINESS NEED TRAINING?
You’re an accomplished executive. You have a successful team. Why in the world do you need a coach?
What do all the highest achievers, the best athletes, and the most influential men and women in the world have in common? They all have coaches.
Top leaders, executives and managers all have someone that they turn to as a guide or sounding board. Even Olympic athletes have a coach – someone to push them to be better than they currently are. You need someone that helps you and your team achieve the desired goals.
A coach can lead you beyond your ideas, vision, and dreams to help you reach your fullest potential. The ultimate goal of a coach is to lead others to succeed beyond what they ever thought possible.
5 WAYS A COACH CAN HELP
- Define your current reality by helping you identify, What is my present situation? Where am I headed?
- Clarify your vision and goals. Many people continually react to their current reality rather than living with purpose. A coach first leads you to define what success looks like so you can set goals toward achieving it.
- Identify roadblocks to your vision by helping you identify and address areas of comfort and familiarity that are commonly overlooked as barriers to your success.
- Test your thinking, opinions, conclusions, and behavior. It’s easy to get stuck in a rut – doing the same things and thinking the same way while expecting different results.
- Establish accountability. Ask yourself, Am I making progress? Am I growing? Am I accomplishing my vision? Many get off track because they confuse intent or busyness with progress.