Daniel Hare is the host of the All-Star Leader Podcast. He has interviewed such big-time guests as former U.S. Congressman J.C. Watts, College Football Playoff Committee Chair Kirby Hocutt, Orlando Magic Co-Founder Pat Williams, and Jon Gordon. Daniel currently holds the position of Director of Career Development and Employer Relations at Baylor Law School. Daniel is also a licensed attorney with a wills, estate planning and probate practice. He is formerly the athletic director at Western Oregon University. Daniel is involved in the Waco community through a wide variety of organizations and efforts. He is an active member and volunteer leader at Antioch Community Church, where he also mentors elementary school students through the STARS program. Daniel is also a mentor through the LEAD program of the Greater Waco Chamber of Commerce.
In today’s episode, we discuss:
- Memorable guests and moments that he has had on his show
- Common traits from guests that have appeared on his show
- Podcasts that a podcast host likes to listen to
- Wisdom and discernment when faced with politicians we disagree with
Books, Resources, and Links Mentioned in the Podcast
All-Star Leader Podcast Website: www.allstarleaderpodcast.com
Daniel’s Email Address: Daniel@AllStarLeaderPodcast.com
Highlighted All-Star Leader Podcast Episodes:
- Daniel’s High School Football Coach : http://www.allstarleaderpodcast.com/episode052/
- Jamy Bechler’s 1st appearance: http://www.allstarleaderpodcast.com/episode031/
- Jamy Bechler’s 2nd appearance : http://www.allstarleaderpodcast.com/episode059/
- Jon Gordon: http://www.allstarleaderpodcast.com/episode062/
- Pat Williams: http://www.allstarleaderpodcast.com/episode058/
- Kirby Hocutt (CFP Committee Chair): http://www.allstarleaderpodcast.com/episode037/
- Ken Coleman (EntreLeadership Podcast): http://www.allstarleaderpodcast.com/episode036/
- J.C. Watts: http://www.allstarleaderpodcast.com/episode028/
- Jon Rossman (former Amazon Executive): http://www.allstarleaderpodcast.com/episode026/
Podcasts that Daniel likes to listen to:
Listen to Bonus Audio from Daniel’s Interview
Listen to bonus audio from Daniel about what his new endeavor as an athletic consultant:
Listen to bonus audio from Daniel about how the Baylor situation has affected the Baylor Law School:
This Episode is Sponsored By Audible
Today’s podcast is brought to you by audible – get a FREE audiobook download and 30-day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/SuccessIsAChoice. Over 180,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or mp3 player. Download a free audiobook from one of our previous guests such as Pat Williams, Jeremie Kubicek, Kelly Roach, Troy Kirby, Micheal Burt, John Brubaker, and Kevin Harrington.
Rate and Review
Please consider rating the podcast with 5 stars and leaving a quick review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are the lifeblood of a podcast. This helps tremendously in bringing the podcast to the attention of others.
You can tell your friends on Twitter about this episode by sharing the tweet below or spreading the word by using the share buttons below.
Thanks again for listening and remember that “Success is a choice. What choice will you make today?”