Elizabeth Hamilton-Guarino is the founder and CEO of The Best Ever You Network, a brand with more than one million followers in social media and two million radio downloads on The Best Ever You Show. Before becoming an entrepreneur and a recognized leader in personal development, she was a 19-year veteran of the financial services and regulatory compliance training industry.
With a mixture of humor and grace, Elizabeth helps people root in gratitude, discover motivation and implement positive, lasting change. An expert in mentoring people to marketing their strengths and achieve brand excellence, she works with clients worldwide to illuminate their light within, develop their best life and become their Best Ever You with gratitude-based behavior and belief systems.
Elizabeth’s book PERCOLATE – Let Your Best Self Filter Through (Hay House, 2014) has been called “charming” by Publisher’s Weekly, with “an ingenious extended coffee metaphor.” Guarino also ranks consistently as one of the top 40 social CEOs on Twitter and was just named a favorite by Oxford Said Business School in 2016. Her hashtags #BestEverYou and #TipstoBeYourBest are widely circulated.
In today’s episode, we discuss:
- Why she started doing beauty pageants during her 40’s
- How a near-death experience further shaped her perspectives on life
- Maintaining a positive attitude in life
Resources, Books, and Links Mentioned in the Podcast
Book Website: www.PercolateBook.com
Click here to watch Elizabeth’s YouTube channel
Elizabeth’s “Best Ever You” Show: www.besteveryou.com/radio
- Ed Asner (Actor with 7 Emmy’s)
- Alana Stewart (Actress and Model)
- Mitch Gaylord (Olympic Gymnast)
- Jamy Bechler (The Leadership Playbook)
- Bernard Robichaud (Trailer Park Boys)
- Chris Celano (University of New Haven Baseball Coach)
- Kate Hall (University of Georgia Track Athlete)
Past “Success is a Choice” podcast episodes of interest . . .
- Amy Morin (“13 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do”) – Episode 060
- Bob Burg (Author of “The Go-Giver”) – Episode 051
- John Brubaker (Author & Business Coach) – Episode 024
- Kevin Harrington (original Shark on “Shark Tank”) – Episode 021
- Mridu Parikh (Productivity Coach) – Episode 020
- Betsy Butterick (Communication Specialist) – Episode 013
- Scott Keppel (Miss USA Fitness Trainer) – Episode 006
Elizabeth Hamilton-Guarino in Action
This Episode is Sponsored By Audible
Today’s podcast is brought to you by audible – get a FREE audiobook download and 30-day free trial (new subscribers only) at www.audibletrial.com/SuccessIsAChoice. Over 180,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or mp3 player. Our friends at audible are offering a free download of some of our past guests including Todd Gongwer, Kevin Harrington, Lolly Daskal, Bob Burg, Amy Morin, Michael Burt, Larry Winget, and Pat Williams. Take advantage of this great deal by visiting www.AudibleTrial.com/SuccessIsAChoice.
Rate and Review
Please consider rating the podcast with 5 stars and leaving a quick review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are the lifeblood of a podcast. This helps tremendously in bringing the podcast to the attention of others.
You can tell your friends on Twitter about this episode by sharing the tweet below or spreading the word by using the share buttons below.
Thanks again for listening and remember that “Success is a choice. What choice will you make today?”