Jonathan Milligan is an author, blogger, speaker and career coach. He has spent the last decade counseling, guiding, and directing career professionals on how to pursue meaningful work. Since 2009, Jonathan has been building a portable, lifestyle business through blogging. Today, he teaches others the roadmap to doing the same. His flagship program is “Blogging Your Passion”. Jonathan is also active in his local church, serving as a Deacon and leader of the hospitality ministry. He resides in Jacksonville, Florida with his wife and two kids.
In today’s episode, we discuss:
- What a blog is and why you might want to have one yourself
- What a full-time blogger does
- Different income streams that Jonathan has in his full-time “blogging” business
- Why an email address is still the lifeblood for businesses
Books, Resources, and Links Mentioned in the Podcast
Blogging Your Passion Facebook: www.facebook.com/bloggingyourpassion
Jonathan Milligan’s website: www.jonathanmilligan.com
Blogging Your Passion Website: www.bloggingyourpassion.com
Jonathan Milligan Twitter: @JonMilligan
Blogging Your Passion Twitter: @BlogPassion
Click here to listen to Jonathan’s very own podcast.
- The 15 Success Traits of Pro Bloggers: A Proven Roadmap to Becoming a Full-Time Blogger by Jonathan Milligan
- Career Manual – Know Yourself: A Proven Formula to Discover the Work You Love by Jonathan Milligan
- Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World by Cal Newport
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown
Jonathan Milligan in Action
This Episode is Sponsored By Audible
Today’s podcast is brought to you by audible – get a FREE audiobook download and 30-day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/SuccessIsAChoice. Over 180,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or mp3 player. You can download Jonathan Milligan’s “15 Success Traits of Pro Bloggers” for free or any other audio book, for that matter.
Rate and Review
Please consider rating the podcast with 5 stars and leaving a quick review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are the lifeblood of a podcast. This helps tremendously in bringing the podcast to the attention of others.
You can tell your friends on Twitter about this episode by sharing the tweet below or spreading the word by using the share buttons below.
Thanks again for listening and remember that “Success is a choice. What choice will you make today?”