Jon Gordon is a best-selling author, motivational coach and motivational speaker. His books and talks have inspired readers and audiences around the world. His principles have been put to the test by numerous Fortune 500 companies, professional and college sports teams, school districts, hospitals, and non-profits. He is the author of 16 books including six best-sellers: “The Energy Bus,” “The Carpenter,” “Training Camp,” “You Win in the Locker Room First,” “The Power of Positive Leadership,” and “The Power of a Positive Team.” Jon and his tips have been featured on The Today Show, CNN, CNBC, The Golf Channel, Fox and Friends and in numerous magazines and newspapers. His clients include The Los Angeles Dodgers, The Atlanta Falcons, Campbell Soup, Dell, Publix, Southwest Airlines, LA Rams, Miami Heat, Pittsburgh Pirates, BB&T Bank, Clemson Football, Northwestern Mutual, Bayer, West Point Academy, and more.
- Getting rejected by more than 30 publishers
- Writing a book in 3 weeks
- Being positive in the world today
- Working with high-level sports teams
- … and so much more!!!
Resources, Books, and Links
Energy Bus Training Program: TheEnergyBus.com
Articles of interest …
- Best-Selling Author Jon Gordon To Release New Book Titled “The Hard Hat for Kids” On October 9 Via Wiley Publishing
- Jon Gordon: Stop Complaining!
- Jon Gordon Shares The Greatest Success Strategies of All
Recommended Books …
- The Last Arrow by Erwin Raphael McManus
- Soul Keeping by John Ortberg
- All the Places to Go by John Ortberg
- A Million Miles in A Thousand Years by Donald Miller
- The Secrets of the Vine by Bruce Wilkinson
- The Leadership Playbook by Jamy Bechler
- The Energy Bus by Jon Gordon
- Soup by Jon Gordon
- Training Camp by Jon Gordon
- You Win in The Locker Room First by Jon Gordon & Mike Smith
- The Carpenter by Jon Gordon
- The Power of Positive Leadership by Jon Gordon
- The Power of Positive Team by Jon Gordon
- The No Complaining Rule by Jon Gordon
- The Hard Hat for Kids by Jon Gordon
- Thank You and Good Night by Jon Gordon
Past “Success is a Choice” podcast episodes of interest . . .
- Joe Ferraro (“One Percent Better” Podcast Host) – Episode 078
- Ken Coleman (EntreLeadership) – Episode 072
- Todd Gongwer (“LEAD…for God’s Sake”) – Episode 062
- Michael Catt (Producer of “Facing the Giants”, “Courageous”, and “Fireproof”) – Episode 049
- Jason Romano (Sports Spectrum Show Host & Former ESPN Producer) – Episode 045
- Kevin Harrington (Original Shark on “Shark Tank”) – Episode 021
- Pat Williams (Orlando Magic Senior V.P. & Co-Founder) – Episode 004
- Dwane Casey (2018 NBA Coach of the Year) – Episode 001
Jon Gordon in Action
This Episode is Sponsored By Audible
Today’s podcast is brought to you by audible – get a FREE audiobook download and 30-day free trial (new subscribers only) at www.audibletrial.com/SuccessIsAChoice. Over 180,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or mp3 player. Our friends at audible are offering a free download of one of Jon’s books. Listen to “The Energy Bus”, “Training Camp”, “The Carpenter”, or any of the other best-sellers that Jon has written. Take advantage of this great deal by visiting www.AudibleTrial.com/SuccessIsAChoice.
Rate and Review
Please consider rating the podcast with 5 stars and leaving a quick review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are the lifeblood of a podcast. This helps tremendously in bringing the podcast to the attention of others.
You can tell your friends on Twitter about this episode by sharing the tweet below or spreading the word by using the share buttons below.
Thanks again for listening and remember that “Success is a choice. What choice will you make today?”