Lolly Daskal is the go-to executive leadership coach for Fortune 500 companies. She has been named by Inc. Magazine as a Top-50 Leadership and Management Expert. The Huffington Post honored Lolly with the title of “The Most Inspiring Woman in the World”. She regularly writes for the Harvard Business Review, Inc, Fast Company, Huffington Post, and Psycholgoy Today. Her newest book is called The Leadership Gap: What Gets Between You and Your Greatness. It has appeared on the New York Times and Wall Street Journal best-seller charts. Lolly is the founder of Lead from Within, a successful leadership firm that offers custom made programs in leadership and organizational development. Lolly also has more than 1 million followers on twitter.
In today’s episode, we discuss:
- How Lolly is able to read a book every day
- Why leadership is important for everybody
- What to do when you have a gap in your life and leadership
- How to measure success when working with Fortune 500 companies
Books, Resources, and Links Mentioned in the Podcast
Inc.com Articles: www.inc.com/author/lolly-daskal
Books by Lolly Daskal…
- The Leadership Gap: What Gets Between You and Your Greatness by Lolly Daskal
- The Heart of Leadership: 500 Timeless Quotes That Define Leadership by Lolly Daskal
- Thoughts Spoken From The Heart: Over 500 thoughts that bring meaning to your life by Lolly Daskal
Lolly Recommends The Following Books …
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl
- Man and His Symbols by Carl Gustav Jung
- The Hero with a Thousand Faces by Joseph Campbell
- Washington’s Farewell: The Founding Father’s Warning to Future Generations by John Avlon
Forbes Article: The Seven Archetypes of the Most Successful Leaders
Lolly Daskal in Action
This Episode is Sponsored By Audible
Today’s podcast is brought to you by audible – get a FREE audiobook download and 30-day free trial (new subscribers only) at www.audibletrial.com/SuccessIsAChoicePodcast. Over 180,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or mp3 player. Get a free audio download of Lolly’s book “The Leadership Gap” from our friends at Audible.
Rate and Review
Please consider rating the podcast with 5 stars and leaving a quick review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are the lifeblood of a podcast. This helps tremendously in bringing the podcast to the attention of others.
You can tell your friends on Twitter about this episode by sharing the tweet below or spreading the word by using the share buttons below.
Thanks again for listening and remember that “Success is a choice. What choice will you make today?”