Troy Kirby is the host of the very popular Tao of Sports podcast. He has done more than 800 episodes with some of the top people in the sports business world. He has worked in the sports industry for more than 15 years, at three different university athletic departments, and one professional soccer team. Kirby is a much sought after sports business consultant and keynote speaker. He is the president of The National Association of Athletic Ticket Sales & Operations.
In today’s episode, we discuss:
- What are common traits among successful people he has interviewed
- How to build your brand, especially on social media
- His new fiction novel about body building
- After 800+ interviews, who he would still want on his show
- What mistakes leaders make the most