Rick A. Morris is the President of RSquared Consulting and a Radio Host on Voice America Talk Radio. He is also a John Maxwell certified leadership trainer, speaker, and coach. Rick is an ITIL Practitioner, consultant, author, mentor, and evangelist for project management. Rick is an accomplished project manager and public speaker. His appetite for knowledge and passion for the profession makes him an internationally sought-after speaker delivering keynote presentations for large conferences and PMI events around the world. He holds the PMP, MPM, PMI-ACP, CSAM, Six Sigma Green Belt, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, TQM, ATM-S, ITIL, and ISO certifications.
In today’s episode, we discuss:
- Favorite interviews he has done on his live radio show
- Common traits that successful people share
- Why he joined the John Maxwell Team
- His experiences with the John Maxwell Team and his trip to the most recent conference
- The difference between an entrepreneur or a freelancer
- Who would he love to get on his radio show
Books, Resources, and Links Mentioned in the Podcast
Listen to Rick and his show on Voice America Talk Radio
Books by Rick A. Morris:
- No Day But Today
- New Management Handbook
- Project Management That Works: Real-World Advice on Communicating, Problem-Solving, and Everything Else You Need to Know to Get the Job Done
- The Everything Project Management Book: Tackle any project with confidence and get it done on time
- Stop Playing Games! A Project Manager’s Guide to Successfully Navigating Organizational Politics
Rick’s Favorite Radio Interviews:
Rick would have a hard time living without CAPPM for organizing projects and tasks.
Episode Sponsored By HostGator
Get up to 50% off their retail price on hosting services then use coupon code “success” at HostGator.com
I use HostGator for all of my websites because it is easy and inexpensive. They have a variety of different hosting plans to meet your needs, whether you are an expert or a novice.
Rick A. Morris in Action
Rate and Review
Please consider rating the podcast with 5 stars and leaving a quick review on iTunes. This helps tremendously in bringing the podcast to the attention of others.
You can tell your friends on Twitter about this episode by sharing the tweet below or spreading the word by using the share buttons below.
Thanks again for listening and remember that “Success is a choice. What choice will you make today?”