Rick A. Morris is the President of RSquared Consulting and a Radio Host on Voice America Talk Radio. He is also a John Maxwell certified leadership trainer, speaker, and coach. Rick is an ITIL Practitioner, consultant, author, mentor, and evangelist for project management. Rick is an accomplished project manager and public speaker. His appetite for knowledge and passion for the profession makes him an internationally sought-after speaker delivering keynote presentations for large conferences and PMI events around the world. He holds the PMP, MPM, PMI-ACP, CSAM, Six Sigma Green Belt, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, TQM, ATM-S, ITIL, and ISO certifications.
In today’s episode, we discuss:
- Favorite interviews he has done on his live radio show
- Common traits that successful people share
- Why he joined the John Maxwell Team
- His experiences with the John Maxwell Team and his trip to the most recent conference
- The difference between an entrepreneur or a freelancer
- Who would he love to get on his radio show