We must continually learn and one of the best ways is to read books. I have previously posted some books for coaches and books for leaders. Many of these books are by very popular authors and are on most bookshelves across the nation.
However, I have put together a list of 7 books that you might not have heard of but can help you maximize your potential influence and increase your leadership skills.
- “To The Hilt: Coaching Character for Life” (Kevin Templeton)
- “Quitter: Closing the Gap Between your Day Job and your Dream Job” (Jon Acuff)
- “Zebras & Cheetahs: Look Different and Stay Agile to Survive the Business Jungle” (Michael Burt)
- “iPOSSIBLE: How to Achieve Success Faster in Whatever You Do: Turning Impossibilities to Possibilities” (Benjamin Foo)
- “Wisdom for the Busy Coach: Volume 2” (Stephanie Zonars)
- “How to Build and Sustain a Championship Culture” (Jeff Janssen)
- “The Advantage” (Patrick Lencioni)
Jamy Bechler is a John Maxwell Certified Leadership Speaker, Trainer and Coach. Contact him at CoachBechler@CoachBechler.com to find out how you or your team can be more successful. You can also subscribe to his leadership insights & newsletter by clicking here.