Did you hear about the dramatic duel that Hall of Fame golfer Phil Mickelson recently took part in? No, I am not talking about his one-on-one battle with Tiger Woods out in Las Vegas. I am talking about his final round battle at the 2019 Desert Classic. It looked as if “Lefty” would win his 44th career PGA Tour event because he just had to withstand a challenge from the 417th ranked player in the world. Yes, you heard that right, Phil Mickelson, who earns about $50 million per year was dueling it out with Adam Long.
As an official Miss USA and Miss America Fitness Trainer, Scott Keppel knows a little something about the best way to motivate and achieve goals. He is the creator of Scott Fitness Systems. His training systems and accomplishments have been featured by media both nationally and internationally. He brings awareness to breast cancer with the annual Busting Butts to Save Breasts 5K Adventure Run/Walk and Bootcamp, held at the end of October each year.
In today’s episode, we discuss:
- Working with Miss USA and Miss America contestants
- How he motivates clients of all types … not just pageant contestants
- His wife’s battle with breast cancer
- Going from getting bullied to a top fitness trainer
- Background as a college football player