Author of Crisis Ready: Building an Invincible Brand in an Uncertain World, Melissa Agnes is a leading authority on crisis preparedness, reputation management, and brand protection. Agnes is a coveted speaker, commentator, and adviser to some of today’s leading organizations faced with the greatest risks.
In 2015, she gave a TEDx talk in Los Angeles where she discussed the secret to successful crisis management in the 21st century. Agnes is the editor of the Crisis Ready Blog, a contributor to Forbes, and a go-to source for the press, with recent coverage including the Wall Street Journal, VIBE Magazine, USA Today, and many others. As a university guest lecturer, Agnes teaches crisis management in university courses around the world, including at NYU and McGill.
- The difference between issues and crisis
- How to prepare for the inevitable crises that will come your way
- Building your brand on social media
- What to do when an issue or a crisis occurs
- How Southwest Airlines and United Airlines handled crises differently