Jen Oliver is the founder and CEO of FitMama Global, a mindset based coaching movement whose purpose is to educate, empower, and motivate moms to be stronger and healthier than ever, after having kids. She is also the author of the international best-seller, “The Love Fit Mama Way: Transforming the Core of Motherhood.”
Jen is a certified Bellies Inc. trainer, and has a master’s degree in Exercise and Health Psychology at McMaster University. She is a sought-after speaker throughout Canada, and is the host of the popular podcast, Kaizen with Jen. She is also a nutritionist, fitness instructor, and personal management consultant.
- Being a basketball coach’s wife
- How to be more healthy and have more energy
- The 10-day silent meditation retreat that she attended
- Motherhood and Health
Resources, Books, and Links Mentioned in the Podcast
Click Here for Jen’s YouTube channel
Chris Oliver’s Website: Basketballimmersion.com/
Chris Oliver’s Twitter: @bballimmersion
Articles of interest …
- Windsor personal trainer’s post-child message becomes FitMama book
- The Love FitMama Way: Transforming the Core of Motherhood by Jennifer Oliver
- FitMama Secrets
Past “Success is a Choice” podcast episodes of interest . . .
- Nicole Arbour (Comedian & Entertainer) – Episode 088
- Bernard Robichaud (“Trailer Park Boys”) – Episode 086
- Dayvee Sutton (National Lifestyle & Travel Correspondent) – Episode 082
- Brittany Horschel (PGA Tour Wife & TheSoberModernMom.com) – Episode 084
- Emily Chapman Richards (Vice President of Show Hope) – Episode 075
- Elizabeth Hamilton-Guarino (“Best Ever You” Network & Author of “Percolate”) – Episode 073
- Scott Keppel (Official Miss USA Fitness Trainer) – Episode 006
- Dwane Casey (2018 NBA Coach of the Year) – Episode 001
Jen Oliver in Action
This Episode is Sponsored By Audible
Today’s podcast is brought to you by audible – get a FREE audiobook download and 30-day free trial (new subscribers only) at www.audibletrial.com/SuccessIsAChoice. Over 180,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or mp3 player. Our friends at audible are offering a free download of some of our past guests including Todd Gongwer, Kevin Harrington, Lolly Daskal, Bob Burg, Amy Morin, Michael Burt, Larry Winget, and Pat Williams. Take advantage of this great deal by visiting www.AudibleTrial.com/SuccessIsAChoice.
Rate and Review
Please consider rating the podcast with 5 stars and leaving a quick review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are the lifeblood of a podcast. This helps tremendously in bringing the podcast to the attention of others.
You can tell your friends on Twitter about this episode by sharing the tweet below or spreading the word by using the share buttons below.
Thanks again for listening and remember that “Success is a choice. What choice will you make today?”