John Corcoran has worked in Hollywood, written speeches for President Bill Clinton and lost his job when Arnold Schwarzenegger became the Governator. Even though he’s lived in California most of his life, he is the world’s worst surfer, although he does speak Valley Girl fluently. His day job is working with small business owners and entrepreneurs as a lawyer and business advisor. He created a website called SmartBusinessRevolution.com where he shows small business owners and entrepreneurs how to use relationships to attract more clients, customers and revenues. John’s podcast has been named by Inc. Magazine as one of the “Top 10 Podcasts for Entrepreneurs to Learn Personal Finance From.”
In Today’s Episode We Discuss:
- Building a network without being sleazy
- How to be the most interesting person in a room
- What it was like to write speeches for President Clinton
- Contributing to an episode of “The West Wing” TV show
- . . . and so much more!!!